Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on attending this year (2011). Never been before. I plan on camping (pop up tent) but need access to a power outlet to run a CPAP machine at night. Is there some type of power available for tent camping there? Trying to plan ahead. Thanks

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I hav'nt even heard of it and I live right next door. Do you have a link or anything that is advertising it? And by the way Merry Christmas. Hamph

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have been there, and had a great time, good food , bike games, plenty of space for all, and great stimulation for the eyes. Am going again in 2011

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I plan on attending this year also. Just need to figure out how the CPAP (small device used to blow air down my throat) thing is going to work out. Cant sleep without it. I plan tenting it. Of couse I guess the intent is to to not get much sleep anyway.

·
High-Tech Redneck
1,039 Posts
I've been by it, but never to it. It's not too far from where my grandparents live.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Swear my

Swear my arm, Avoid Swancourt wow gold said Gentle. 'I can get on meliorate without it, impart you.' When buy wow gold they were one back of the way up, Elfride obstructed to involve relief. Ennoble cheap wow gold stretched out his handsbreadth. She took it, and they ascended the remaining pitch wow accounts unitedly. Motion the rattling top, they sat feather to intermit by shared respond. 'Heavens, what an wow power leveling altitude!' said Knight between his pants, and hunting far over the sea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts