Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the right side of the pages, The top 3 posters and their recent post counts are gone. I'm actually in favor.

· Super Moderator
12,586 Posts
I've never paid attention to that area and have received no notice of changes from the admins. Of course, changes are routinely made without notice so this lack of notice is not very informative.

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never paid attention before but I'm seeing this right now.
View attachment 245181
I've never paid attention to that area and have received no notice of changes from the admins. Of course, changes are routinely made without notice so this lack of notice is not very informative.
That is still not there on the right side of my page. As I said I don't really care, but being observant I had to wonder why the change. I also visit this site's sister site, VTXOA. It is laid out identical to this one, and what I see as missing on here, is still present over there. So it's not something in my computer or settings. FWIW

· Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,396 Posts
You might have somehow turned it off.

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could it be that you resized your window to a size too small to show it today?
If that's the case you should see a scrollbar on the bottom of your window.
Nope. Everything is all the same.

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can see the post counts ,
I like them, you can see if it's their first post, ( New )
or someone who has lots of posts, seems like they may have more knowledge of what they are talking about :geek:
Not talking about the post counts that show up under the username/ avatars, but the 'window' on the right side of the page that said 'Top Contributors this month'. There were always the top 3 users for the month and the post count. It's not a 'corporate' decision, as the identical-to-this-site VTXOA still has that feature visible.

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not talking about the post counts that show up under the username/ avatars, but the 'window' on the right side of the page that said 'Top Contributors this month'. There were always the top 3 users for the month and the post count. It's not a 'corporate' decision, as the identical-to-this-site VTXOA still has that feature visible.
Update: Just went to the VTXOA site, and it now is just like this one and no longer has the "Top Contributors This Month" feature either. Must've been a corporate decision. IDKY.

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So now the Top Contributor feature is back. WTF.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts