Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you guys will be there and want to get up for a beer or two? I am heading down fom Jax with two friends at noon on Friday.

Kook

·
Super Moderator
9,743 Posts
My wife, Mylilpony, and I will be there Friday night. Not sure at what time, probably around 8 or 9. We will be there with a half dozen friends from around here. We could try to meet up but I here it is a total zoo :) so it also might not be easy.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friday nite won't. Be too hard. We just need to touch base with each other and I am sure we can tag up somewhere. I'm flexible. Are you not going to be there Sat?

·
Super Moderator
9,743 Posts
Correct, I won't be there on Sat. I will PM you my cell number. Perhaps you can send me yours. Text or call me and I will do the same once I get there Friday night.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
I'll be riding in with a couple asshats on Saturday... probably going to drink moonshine and piss on someones tent by the end of the night. You're more than welcome to join us!! :) Did I mention we plan to have like 15 girls and boys in one hotel room? This oughta get interesting.

Mort

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
I'll be riding in with a couple asshats on Saturday... probably going to drink moonshine and piss on someones tent by the end of the night. You're more than welcome to join us!! :) Did I mention we plan to have like 15 girls and boys in one hotel room? This oughta get interesting....Mort
Mort, sounds fun. You got room for one more? I'll bring my pajama bottoms this time, I promise...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts