Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· "Its a Honda"
69 Posts
Brunswick

Brunswick Georgia here.
Some nice county roads west of here, east you need a jet-ski.
Anybody near this area, let me know.

· Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Not alone ddguan, live in Buford and recently bought a new vtx1800R3 last fall from Lawrenceville Honda. Great bike and a great city to live in. Originally from Grand Rapids MI - yes born and raise a yankee but now love the south as home.
You are what us Southerners call a Damn Yankee. A yankee who comes South and never leaves :bleh:

Hi all, I'm down in Newnan, just south of Atlanta. Is anyone planning a ride to the mountatins any time soon? I went on the Helen ride last month and had a blast.
Ah Newnan. A few years ago, they use to have the best Hooters girls you've ever seen. All of them, gorgeous! One was in the calendar in 07 or 08. We always stop in Newnan on when pass through it.

I am in Montgomery, AL and will meet up whenever I can. Is this thread turning into a MnG?

· Premium Member
10,077 Posts
Nah, I'm east of you in Tennessee, but wish you a nice day.

· Justified Member
2,566 Posts
Well I'm in mcdonough today I'm in buford couple times a week I use to live in warm springs. But now I'm back home in a good omen But now I'm home in the good ol mountains. There's lots a great read between us I'm ready when you are. Welcome to the cafe

· Registered
265 Posts
Just north of Buford here :)

· Registered
265 Posts
I don't think I'll be going to Sturgis, but tomorrow (New Year's Eve) is supposed to be 61 degrees and cloudy. Sounds like perfect riding weather!

· Registered
4,945 Posts
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.