Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm just gonna throw this out there in the event some of you guys are interested in getting together and do some great riding. At the moment, we have six riders going on this trip and welcoming more. We are leaving the Louisville KY area on Friday May 16th for a long weekend ride and taking all back roads arriving in the Robbinsville / Cherokee NC area Friday evening. We can meet you somewhere along the way if needed. We'll be staying at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge in Robbinsville (http://ironhorsenc.com/). This place is so cool and has Motorcycle & RV parking, camping, and really nice cabins available. The weekend will be chocked full of great riding in places such as The Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon, Moonshiner 28, etc. There is also a really good rally in Tellico Plains the same weekend. If you've never visited any of these places, you're in for a real treat. One big advantage is that I'm very familiar with a lot of great roads in that area, and will gladly show riders around. Please feel free to PM me if interested and I'll give you my cell number where we can talk directly. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Sparr it might help if you were to add City followed by state in your profile like mine .
( the state line dose not work , so you have to do city comma (,) then state.

Doug

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Thanks now if others would do it. When someone is having problem with there bike it helps because diferent climets affect the bike starting and also if someone is near them they can help.

Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts