Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Curmudgeon at Large
8,365 Posts
You guys can always check out Middle TN Motorcycle Riders on Meetup.com and Facebook.com. We welcome all riders and there are several of us that ride VTX's. Check us out. We are gonna have a Bike Night Feb 1st in Smyrna. Check the site for more details. Www.meetup.com/middle-tennessee-motorcycle-riders/www.facebook.com/groups/middleTNmotorcycleriders/
I'm on there Shane. I get your e-mails and notices all the time. We need to meet sometime...usually when you guys plan something we've already got someting scheduled or we're out of town. It's a good site and a good group you have going.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm on there Shane. I get your e-mails and notices all the time. We need to meet sometime...usually when you guys plan something we've already got someting scheduled or we're out of town. It's a good site and a good group you have going.
I am on there too and did go to a meeting at Buster's last summer

West Virginia in July

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm new to this forum so I just wanted to give an shout out to some fellow VTX middle TN riders. Noticed there's even a fellow rider in my same town Smyrna. If anyone here plans a ride on a Sunday thru Tuesdays and doesn't mind some tagging along keep me in mind.
[email protected]

·
Banned
3,042 Posts
Portland here and ride all the time with a guy from Gallitin. Rode both days this past weekend and always welcome another bike.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Both myself and Pundaddy (Michael) are from Smyrna . Holler at us anytime you want to ride. Watch out though for Hoss37 and G3truks.

West Virginia in July

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am getting my 2007 VTX 1800T tomorrow. I live in Smyrna, TN and would be interested in going on some rides. I need to get it registered first and unfortunately will be out of town next week. But, after then...

·
Curmudgeon at Large
8,365 Posts
well...if yo serious....call me an Rudy...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I definitely am up for some rides. Would like to find some good routes in this area. Since I haven't ridden in a long time, I have to get my license again. Since they need a birth cert, I had to request a duplicate. I'll be in touch. I ordered a Shoei J-Cruise helmet and really like it so far.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I definitely am up for some rides. Would like to find some good routes in this area. Since I haven't ridden in a long time, I have to get my license again. Since they need a birth cert, I had to request a duplicate. I'll be in touch. I ordered a Shoei J-Cruise helmet and really like it so far.[/QUO
Tee's a toys for tot's run tomorrow (OCT04) at LP Field LOT N . Lookup 2014 Toys for tots Nashville for more info.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts