Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just got home from our cruise and i'm loading up the pics. We went on a 7 day cruise starting with Grand Cayman, then Isla Roatan and finally Cozumel. The weather was great, along with the shore excursions and the food...and of course the drinks.

Heading out of Tampa port, clearing under the Sky Way bridge with less than 2ft!

Inside the main lobby

Grand Cayman

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
welcome back Big Jo Jo, from the looks of the pics you sailed right into some beautiful weather and beautiful places.
Glad you had a good time
Bry

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We did the Stingray City, some rays were 6ft across and all of them had their barbs still intact. There was even a few blow fish hovering around...Kim wasn't to happy about getting in the water

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Glad you guys had a good time, and the weather cooperated.
The turtle farm is pretty cool, and them turtles are really yummy too!

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice looking pics, welcome back
What's up Taz, thanks.

welcome back Big Jo Jo, from the looks of the pics you sailed right into some beautiful weather and beautiful places.
Glad you had a good time
Bry
Thanks Bry. It was nice, last night was the only rough night and even that wasn't to bad. It just enhanced the drunkenness that everyone had.

Pics from Isla Roatan

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Great vacation! :mosh: Thanks for the pics! :cheers:

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you guys had a good time, and the weather cooperated.
The turtle farm is pretty cool, and them turtles are really yummy too!
Thanks John. I heard that over and over again, I almost tried it but didn't have enough time for it since we were heading to the next excursion.

Looks like a good time. Glad you had fun.
Thanks Dan.

Great vacation! :mosh: Thanks for the pics! :cheers:
I know the rules bro! No pics, no posts:nono: And everybody knows i'm a pic posting fool

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for the pics.

In this pic it looks like your wife is a "little" afraid of the ray... ;)

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Great pics, been to stingray city a few times with Mrs. and loved it. Unfortunately, I've only been to the Caymens on cruises and you just dont get enough time there. You guys look like you had a ball. Thanks for posting!

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for the pics.

In this pic it looks like your wife is a "little" afraid of the ray... ;)
more than just little:rolleyes:

Great pics, been to stingray city a few times with Mrs. and loved it. Unfortunately, I've only been to the Caymens on cruises and you just dont get enough time there. You guys look like you had a ball. Thanks for posting!
it is a great place, it's our second time so if we go on another cruise that stops there we'll do something different.

Looks like an awesome trip!!! Great pics!!!
Thanks James. I've been catching hell with the radio cover and finally gave up. It doesn't quite line up because i'd have to shave some of the lower fairing that is already scarce, not to mention it would be very hard to get it to seal all the way around.

Is it just me, or does it look like he's holding that turtle like a sandwich?!?! :icon_eek:...LOL!!!!..........
Now that you mention it...it does:eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts