Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • just an up date this last year has been bad lost 7 family members an just on the 19th of Nov my home has burnt

·
Super Moderator
9,619 Posts
Wow. My condolences. What was the cause of the fire?

·
Registered
7,881 Posts
hope the fire is covered by insurance.... an no one injured...

you had 7 family members... then they passed on....

you are lucky to have had them..
after my mother passed 10 years ago.. I only have my wife.

God Speed. tell the ones you Love, that you do.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope the fire is covered by insurance.... an no one injured...

you had 7 family members... then they passed on....

you are lucky to have had them..
after my mother passed 10 years ago.. I only have my wife.

God Speed. tell the ones you Love, that you do.
ty an yes it was but only a small portion was covered an yes they had passed to the processed land an I try my best

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,416 Posts
I am soooo sorry to hear this Brandon!!!! My condolences on the loss of your 7 loved ones, my heart goes out to you! Hoping that 2020 will be a better year for you and your family!!!!! Wouldn't the insurance company that insures the house that caused yours to burn be responsable for the damage to your home since the fire did not originate in your home? Might be something to look into, and you might want consult with a lawyer! Best of luck and keep us informed please!

·
Registered
15,882 Posts
What Sparky said! Condolances on the family losses of loved ones, and sorry for the inconvenience of the fire. I just lost an 80-something Aunt.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am soooo sorry to hear this Brandon!!!! My condolences on the loss of your 7 loved ones, my heart goes out to you! Hoping that 2020 will be a better year for you and your family!!!!! Wouldn't the insurance company that insures the house that caused yours to burn be responsable for the damage to your home since the fire did not originate in your home? Might be something to look into, and you might want consult with a lawyer! Best of luck and keep us informed please!
ty an they did not have insure an i am looking into it

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
So sorry for your losses and your fire. Do you have immediate needs that folks on the board might be able to help with? If so , how?

·
Deplorable member
7,396 Posts
Hoping all works out well for you with the homestead and condolences on your losses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts