Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
JUNK.......What I've seen of their stuff it isn't worth the cardboard boxes they package it up in...Nothing fits together and just god awful horrible quality....

·
Registered
25 Posts
JUNK.......What I've seen of their stuff it isn't worth the cardboard boxes they package it up in...Nothing fits together and just god awful horrible quality....
I have 2006 1800C and looking to do some stretched bags and rear fender. Would still like to stick more square bags similar to Harley vs. the rounded lids. What company or method would suggest. Also what exhaust should I pair the bags with since it seems no one is making dual exhaust for the VTX...is that a correct statement? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
They have no customer service! I ordered and got a daymaker headlight with what they called an adapter ring......does not fit to day the least, looks like a 3rd grade paydoh project or something....total crap! Trying to get my money back, probably be a 190$ learning experience

·
Registered
2003 VTX1800R
6 Posts
I have 2006 1800C and looking to do some stretched bags and rear fender. Would still like to stick more square bags similar to Harley vs. the rounded lids. What company or method would suggest. Also what exhaust should I pair the bags with since it seems no one is making dual exhaust for the VTX...is that a correct statement? Thanks!
I have a 2003 1800r and I’m finding the same hurtles and would like to get the best product for my money but do t like the look of he teardrop shaped bags that it seems everyone has for the vtx I like the square look and would love to be able to add speaker lids in the future maybe someone has a little more insight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts