Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDuck from over on the OA is putting this one together so I told him I would post it over here too.

B there or B square
The 2014 Fall Bama Meet and Greet is scheduled for Saturday Oct 4th
Place: Mt Cheaha State Park Lodge
Time: 12:00 pm Central Time
Meet up for lunch and fellowship;

As usual all bikes are welcome as are past and present members of either forum. So let's start posting up here to get a head count.
Thread is over on the OA too so any of ya'll that are members there too take note.

And as usual, if there is anyone that wants to ride from NE Alabama down there with me let me know. As the date gets closer I'll post up a meeting point and KSU time.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
I can't make it Oct 4th. My brother is getting married and I've been told that I have to be there. Apparently being the Best Man is a pretty big deal.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Well, it may turn out to be something that sounds great in my head, but flops. Either way, I'm sure the video will be in demand.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a reminder that this is coming up pretty soon. If you think you might be coming be sure to post up so we can get a head count for the restaurant.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump....
This is Saturday forecast looks good so far. Who's in and more importantly is there anyone planning on riding down with me??

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I have been busy busy for some time and just haven't checked for the meet and greet. Won't make this one. Already had a commitment.
Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wont be the same without you DD.

Anyone else?
If you're even considering coming let us know so we can give the restaurant a heads up on how many to expect. Shaping up to be the smallest group in quite a while.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
How did it go. We just got back form Pigeon Forge. Did not get wet. Rode all day Friday and Saturday covering a lot of miles. Great time. There were 2 of us on trikes.
Sorry I missed it.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great seeing you guys again. Unfortunately I didn't take a single picture to post up. But with the group we had that might be a good thing. None of us are particularly "photogenic" anyways.

Had a great ride even though I was in a pretty strong cross wind the entire time. But unlike my cohorts I was leathered up from head to toe.

I guess we need to start thinking about the Spring M&G. If we come up with enough folks we might do something in one of the private rooms or even one of the outdoor facilities that are available at the park.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts