Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Wish I could make it - been forever and a day since I was in Bama.

Y'all have a good time. Maybe catch ya next year or so.
Dave, That would be on heckuva ride just for lunch.

I'll be there though-last one up the mountain...as usual.

Reactions: Sylvanus' Pilot

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
Dave, That would be on heckuva ride just for lunch.

I'll be there though-last one up the mountain...as usual.
I could always "time travel" again lol.

If I ever get down that way again, it will be using a trailer and coordinating with a bi-annual trip back home to Texas.

Reactions: Hiramsaint

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Been hoping the forecast would change but it looks like it's just getting worse. Cold and raining this Saturday. So it's my opinion that we pull the plug on the M&G this Saturday and maybe try again later. I know I don't want to ride in 35-40 degree rain and I'm pretty sure no one else does either.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Been hoping the forecast would change but it looks like it's just getting worse. Cold and raining this Saturday. So it's my opinion that we pull the plug on the M&G this Saturday and maybe try again later. I know I don't want to ride in 35-40 degree rain and I'm pretty sure no one else does either.
The forecast definitely sucks, but if it doesn't get any better, hardly anyone will show up at Cheaha. I'm good with whatever.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
I've already got the time slotted away and the rain isn't supposed to kick in here 'til the afternoon so I'm heading out somewhere (HOOTERS) for a few hours then get home and watch CFB.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts