1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
simple answer.. yes

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
You'll love the ride. Can try your patience getting them in through the valve stem. And remember to remove any existing exterior weights from the wheels.

·
Registered
239 Posts
YES!
I just replaced my front tire and added Dyna Beads. I really smoothed out my ride.
I also noticed the mpg has gone from 38.5 to 38.8 average to 41.2 and 40.8 on the two tanks of gas I used since the change over. I DO NOT claim the Dyna Beads increased the mpg, but I wonder?:icon_bs:???

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
I add them and also didn't even bother to remove the old stick-on's weights that they were originally balanced with.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Well have you had enough positive reinforcement? If not, here's another yes, add them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is it really even a question?? They make for an awesome ride, the major question is which new wider rear tire you are going to put them in??? :D

·
That Just Happened!
2,934 Posts
I was told that they eat the inside of the tire. In theory the road eats the outside of the rubber and the beeds eat the inside, thins out the tire. How true is that?

·
Registered
745 Posts
dont know if anybody has said this yet but they do WORK :mosh:. they work very well in my wifes 4-Runner too

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
I was told that they eat the inside of the tire. In theory the road eats the outside of the rubber and the beeds eat the inside, thins out the tire. How true is that?
There's no truth to that or we'd have 18 wheelers blowing tires all over America. The originals use to turn to powder after a length of time that's why they went to ceramic beads.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
134 Posts
So..... what's the difference between DynaBeads and Ride-On?

Besides "one's a liquid and one isn't", I mean.

Michael

·
Registered
88 Posts
Love the beads. I say YES!

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Dyna beads are great. Wishing you a nice day.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts