Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants to know what I want for Christmas. Thought you guys could help me out with some ideas. Thanx for the help.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I tell my wife the same thing each year.

You wearing a big red bow!

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
i always tell my wife i want the same thing everytime she asks...a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead :D. just staying with her to see if she ever gets me my "gift" ;)

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
Chrome radiator cover

Saddle bags

Back rest

Some leather items for you, or her, or the bike.

Progressive fork springs.

Factory Pro Jet Kit.

Doug's Air Intake.

Stuff from Glen. http://www.glensvtxgarage.com/
(I suggest the clutch pull relief, the permanent A/F adjust tool, and/or a headlight extension.) ;)

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
......Or a get away weekend for the 2 of you on the bike.
Actually this is the best idea right there...

i always tell my wife i want the same thing everytime she asks...a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead :D. just staying with her to see if she ever gets me my "gift" ;)
Knightroid, you always seem to amaze me... why would anyone ask for a 3 headed woman... that's just weird...

:confused:

Another idea might be a nice tank bag... only about $50 or so... easy way to hold stuff for day trips....

Spoiler

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
I would have to say THE BEST investment I have made for less than a $100.00 is the Coyote Gas Cap Hinge. I really kinda forget about it until something like this comes up and I am made to think about it. The convenience is priceless.

About the BEST $100.00 gift + $100.00 gift is the BrakeAway Cruise Control. You can make that a $100.00 Christmas + $100.00 ( Birthday - Fathers Day - Anniverserary ) gift. Riding 20 - 30 miles with your right hand and arm at rest is also priceless.

Hoping Santa is good to you.....

1st •> :choppersm2nd •> •> :choppersm3rd •> •> •>:choppersm4th •> •> •> •> :choppersm Gone •> •> •> •> •> _____ :choppersm​

1800 Mods / Accessories​
•• National Cycle Switchblade 2up Windshield, National Cycle Switchblade Chrome Lowers •• Clocks4bikes Clock-Thermometer •• Big Bike Parts/Chrome Rear Brake Reservoir Cover, Drive Shaft Bolt Trim •• BrakeAway Throttle Control •• Paladin Highway bar •• Cobra Luggage Rack, Sissy bar & Tribal Insert, Drive Shaft Cover •• Barrel Bag •• Saddlemen SaddleStow Sissy Bar Deluxe Bag •• Willie & Max Windshield bag •• VTXExhaust.com 12" Short •• VTX Master Cylinder covers •• WhyPush "X" Air Box, K&N Filter •• Cycle House side covers •• Biglry & Bones Fuel Management •• Coyote Gas Cap hinge •• Kuryakyn ISO Grips & Throttle Boss, SwingWing Foot Pegs, Dually offset pegs, License Plate Mount for VX 1800C, License Plate frame, Texas Inspection Sticker plate •• Hondaline Chrome Light Bar for 1800C •• HealTech Digital Gear Indicator/eCaddy Accessory Mount •• Cardo Intercom Scala Q2 & G4 •• iPod •• Avon Cobra 200 -130 tires & Dyna Beads •• Tsukayu Strong bags/EasyBrackets •• Ultimate Bigboy driver seat with backrest and passenger seat •• Rivco Tachometer for 1800 C, Rivco 6" risers, Rivco Passenger boards/forward adaptors •• Big Bike Parts Chrome Drive Shaft Bolt Trim •• Gremlin Bell •• Signal Minder ••* Xena XX14 Motorcycle Disc Lock Alarm -- next on list • Tweaked Scotrod Tool Bag mod, Rivco Custom LED Lighted Turn Signal Motorcycle Mirrors, Stebel Horn, Progressive shocks….

:patriot:..........• Blessed to have been born in Texas •..........:patriot:
• Blessed to have been raised in Texas •
• Blessed to Live in Texas •
• If things continue as they are going - Hopefully I will be Blessed to see Texas as a Sovereign Nation again before I pass •
• Blessed I will be buried in Texas •

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
I agree with the Kury DDB's & a speedo plate from Joe @ webslingers, is 2 of the cheapest mods out here and both make a huge difference to a bike....didn't matter where my bike was sitting, thats the first thing people noticed when they walked up to my bike was the speedo plate..and if by chance she is in a good mood and wants to go over 100, my 3rd suggestion would be a seat mod by A2zcustomupholstery...He makes the best seats out here by far, I have had them all and his is head and shoulders above any aftermarket out here :stirpot:

·
Super Moderator
9,930 Posts

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Wow, it is marked down from $1299 to only $99. That is some deal there :)

G'day,

Vinish
LoL...If that stereo is worth 1299...I will...well Nevermind you get the picture :bleh::bleh:..Don't get me wrong, I have heard it..it's not bad for 99..but there are better out here for not much more...and 1299 well I want some of what they have been smoking :D:D

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
LoL...If that stereo is worth 1299...I will...well Nevermind you get the picture :bleh::bleh:..Don't get me wrong, I have heard it..it's not bad for 99..but there are better out here for not much more...and 1299 well I want some of what they have been smoking :D:D
:hmm2:Yea, I don't know where that 1299.00 came from, that's just a sales ploy to make you think you're getting a hell of a deal. Are these top notch stereos?, no, but for the amount of time you spend on the bike listening to tunes, it's worth the $99.00

:nope:I'm thinkin' you can't get this for $100.00:banghead:

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
I also have to go with the Kuri Deep Dish Bezels. Or, a set of grips, I have the Big Bike Parts http://www.hondadirectlineofshadyside.com/stores/product.asp?pid=6706&str=12&ID=828494547 and love them. I have also had the Kuri ISO grips and they are popular but I prefer the ones in the link and they look custom and add chrome.

Also, these cap bolt covers that fit into the HEX on all the bolts. Really dresses up the X... http://www.hondadirectlineofshadyside.com/stores/product.asp?pid=5347&str=12&ID=828494547 . You will need a couple different sizes to fit all your bolts. You can also add a NEW brake resevoir cover for your front brake and there are several designs to choose from, I went with smooth.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,121 Posts
You probably wouldn't look that good with your belly button pierced. Stick with leather or chrome. :D

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
...Another idea might be a nice tank bag... only about $50 or so... easy way to hold stuff for day trips....

Soiler
what is the purpose of putting your tank in a bag to take with you for a day trip? and $50 for the bag??? you can get a box of 'glad bags' stretch flex for $3.00 and the tank will definitely fit...and cost alot less :nope:

You probably wouldn't look that good with your belly button pierced. Stick with leather or chrome. :D
i was thinking he meant the butterfly tattoo...but a man with a butterfly tattoo on his stomach would look as silly as mr spoiler with his belly button piercing :eek:

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
what is the purpose of putting your tank in a bag to take with you for a day trip? and $50 for the bag??? you can get a box of 'glad bags' stretch flex for $3.00 and the tank will definitely fit...and cost alot less :nope:

i was thinking he meant the butterfly tattoo...but a man with a butterfly tattoo on his stomach would look as silly as mr spoiler with his belly button piercing :eek:
Has someone been in the Christmas Schnapps a little early ??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts