Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Im looking to move the handlebars back on my 06 vtx1300R. They are the stock handlebars, and my only complaint is that i cannot lean back far enough to be comfortable for longer rides. I am fairly new to biking (this is only my second year) and was wondering what everyones opinions were on good risers or if you knew of any other solutions to this problem. I have read the other threads on risers and would appreciate a little more information. Thanks guys

:choppersm

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have Baron 4" riser on mine and love them didn't have to change any cables . I got them at x choppers
at $107. Nice looking and seam to be very good quality. I think it was 2" rise and 1 3/4" pull back. :icon_chee

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have Baron 4" riser on mine and love them didn't have to change any cables . I got them at x choppers
at $107. Nice looking and seam to be very good quality. I think it was 2" rise and 1 3/4" pull back. :icon_chee
The Barons Kickback 4" are great. I don't have sore arms or go to sleep hands.Doug

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Yep, Baron 4" kickbacks here too. Cruisercustomizing.com had them for 107 also. Shop around and see what you can find. I have pics of mine if you go to my profile and look in my album.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback guys. Looks like everyone likes the 4" kickback risers! Hopefully i can buy some as soon as I get paid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
wanderingbear
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing