Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some good weekly bike nights in the southern mn norther ia area to go to in the summer. Used to go to the searles bike night every week in the summer but they quit doing that. I like getting together with other bikers so let me know if you know of any good events to hit up. Thanks.
Brandon

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow responses are hard to come by on the Minnesota board. Does anyone ever go to busters bike night in mankato in the summer? Just wandering.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Brandon, new to the site here just checking it out. There are a few different bike nights in southern MN. Lafayette has one every other wednesday I believe they alternate with cars. Busters is also wednesday night. Lake Crystal had one also not sure if they still do. Wabasso also has one. Probably Wabasso and Lafayette are the two biggest ones that are probably worth riding to.

·
Registered
386 Posts
From the Twin Cities, but would probably come once or twice, particularly if it's in the northern part of your range.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bill, new to the site. Also would like to do some bike events. I live north (Blaine). Not far from a place called Fat Boys her on the north end. They have bike events all the time so if looking to head north let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there Minnesotians...there are some on here, hope to meet some of you this year. There are quite a few places around the Twin Cities that I go to. Nuemanns in North St Paul every Thursday has a ride. Macalusso's Roadhouse in Vadnais Heights also has rides I think on Wednesdays. Also go on the SCVR website, they are a great organization that has calendars of events going on. You can become a member and go to some great events. They put on the Round Barn Run and Chili Feed every year. Also Sals Angus Grill in Withrow has free spagetti dinner on Monday nights if you ride in on your bike...you see lots of riders out there. Fat boys in Cedar, Mn also has some biker events. If anyone ever wants to get together and go on a ride let me know. I would love to get out and mmet some VTX Riders...I currently ride with Harley Riders and they give me crap all the time about riding a Honda...lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts