Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Some of these sound pretty cool. I don't know about a 150cc in Vietnam though. Wife and I were looking at a tour in Germany through the black forest. Lots and lots of great places that I haven't been to in the good ol U. S. That I haven't been to yet as well. Thanks for sharing Goldsmith!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
New Zeland.. Oh, theres another one for the Bucket List..

Always had a Germany/Austria kind of trip in mind.. But the tough part would be getting the bike over there and back.

-Gonz

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
New Zeland.. Oh, theres another one for the Bucket List..

Always had a Germany/Austria kind of trip in mind.. But the tough part would be getting the bike over there and back.

-Gonz
There are a few companies that rent bikes in Deutchland for such touring. One day I would love to go run thru the Bayern Alps, Austria, Switzerland, France...der Schwartzwald would be magnificent! Probably never happen, but a man can dream...

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
I believe the trip that Mrs and I were looking was about 12k, which included bike rental, lodging and some meals. Airfare would be extra. Kinda expensive for a 10 day trip but I'd still love to do it someday...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Looks great! :mosh: But I have a heck of a time trying to find the time to get out of Texas for a while. :rolleyes:

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
I actually have no desire to travel outside the USA.......there's so much to see here.....that's where I want to travel.....as far as Europe goes.....with their attitude towards the USA, no need to spend my hard earned $$ there.....I know, lots of history, etc.......yep...lots of history on how they treated the Jews.............no thanks....I'll stay here so I can use my X

1 - 11 of 11 Posts