Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to fly up to Seattle for a week for work so I won't be able to see, let alone ride my bike for a week. :( I guess that it really doesn't matter since it is raining up here and a canoe would probably be my best choice for transportation. Man I already miss San Diego!!
I am going on a rafting trip down the Skaggit River this weekend where a bunch of Bald Eagles feed on spawning Salmon so I should get some good pictures.
On the bright side I do get to meet with Ed for dinner so I do have a support group to make my withdrawls easier!;)

·
Registered
18,990 Posts
Have fun up there, sorry about the bike being at home.

I am going to deal with the rain Saturday and Sunday is supposed to be dry, a parade and a toy run are happening and I don't want to miss out.

Saturday is also the wreath ride for the national cemetery that is located here.

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Looking forward to the pics Marty. Wishing you a nice trip.

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to deal with the rain Saturday and Sunday is supposed to be dry, a parade and a toy run are happening and I don't want to miss out.
I hope that Sunday is dry for you they are saying that the Pineapple Express is coming thru here and binging 1" - 3" of rain and 8" of snow in the high country on Sunday.:banghead:

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
As one who has been unable to ride due to inclement weather...I feel your pain. Looking forward to the pics as always Marty.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Have fun Marty...looking forward to the pics....

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
ed and marty getting together and neither are riding??? whats up with that??? i would think between you two, a 500 mile ride in the rain would be a cake walk! geez...whats this world coming to??? :nope:

·
2,807 Posts
have fun Marty...go to Beth's cafe and try one of the famous 12 egg omelet's (you won't regret it). Or maybe the Ballard lock to watch the boats go through the locks from the puget sound and into
lake Union, Ballard is also a goo place to buy fish just as it comes off the fishing boats. For sure if it is raining as much as you say then you should make a jaunt east to smoqualamie falls.

looking forward to your pictures.
scooter

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Maybe we can get a test ride at the motorcycle show :D
Glad you guys found about the MC show....my computer went goofy this morning as I was trying to tell you guys....have fun...should be lots to look at....a few folks from our local riding group went over there also....

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
have fun Marty...go to Beth's cafe and try one of the famous 12 egg omelet's (you won't regret it). Or maybe the Ballard lock to watch the boats go through the locks from the puget sound and into
lake Union, Ballard is also a goo place to buy fish just as it comes off the fishing boats. For sure if it is raining as much as you say then you should make a jaunt east to smoqualamie falls.

looking forward to your pictures.
scooter
Went to Snoqaulmie Falls and with all the rain and flooding it was going off!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts