Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It starts in Two weeks... anyone coming down.. over or up for it?

Looks like I will be tied up the whole time with a booth. I am setting up on Beach St. just south of the Main St bridge. They shut down @ 7 so any riding will be after that. Don will be there with me so stop by and say hey.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daytona Fenderbags..... The bags I have on my bike.... The bags that I make....Those in my avatar and sig pics

·
Super Moderator
10,221 Posts
Please pardon my ignorance but when and where is Biketoberfest?

G'day,

Vinish

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Please pardon my ignorance but when and where is Biketoberfest?

G'day,

Vinish
Its in Daytona Beach... Thursday 10/16 - Sunday 10/19

(Please don't listen to Ironmk, he'll have you showing up a week late... LOL)

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Daytona Fenderbags..... The bags I have on my bike.... The bags that I make....Those in my avatar and sig pics
You giving away a lot of free stuff? I can send people over there.

I won't be in town then, but my gang THE LIVERMUSH RIDERS are sending a large contingent to this event

(you say the word and I'll make sure they shuffle over to your booth)

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He owns a house here now, he will learn our ways and when things are...

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Looking forward to spending time with Brian (Daytona VTX) at his booth. I finally got my bags he made painted to match my X. Hope to finally meet some of you!

·
Super Moderator
10,221 Posts
Hey now... I've got an actual Florida drivers license (with a cycle endorsment) so clearly the state of FL thinks I know my way around :)

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Florida drivers license with the prescription card and handicapped placard welcome package?:coffee:

·
Super Moderator
10,221 Posts
Nah, me and Mylilpony are pretty much the youngest people in The Villages. No prescription card and handicapped placard for us. Just lots of cussing at the slow old drivers around here.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Super Moderator
10,221 Posts
Well are you two coming over?
If you mean me and Mylilpony and if you mean are we coming over to Biketoberfest, I hadn't thought about it. We could consider it. What day and time will a Cafe group be congregating there? If your question was directed at someone else, my apology and ignore my response.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Yes, I was wondering if you guys had plans to ride over. Not sure when or who from the Café might be in Daytona for this yet, I think Brian is hoping to get a Meet & Greet going from this post. I will check to see when and if anyone from the Tampa area plans to ride over.
If you mean me and Mylilpony and if you mean are we coming over to Biketoberfest, I hadn't thought about it. We could consider it. What day and time will a Cafe group be congregating there? If your question was directed at someone else, my apology and ignore my response.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Brian, I will be sure to come by your booth on Main St. Anybody coming down, let me give you a good route for a ride while you are in town. Take Beach St.(which is actually across the intercoastal from the beach) north through the "loop", turning right on Walter Boardman, and right on Highbridge Rd. to A1A, left on A1A along coast to Flagler Beach. Make a stop at "Finns" just north of Flagler pier, then cross back over the intercoastal on SR 100 to I-95. Take I-95 south to exit 273 and you will be at Destination Daytona. If you ride south of Main St. on A1A watch your speed, notorious speedtraps as you get closer to Ponce Inlet. Great live music as well as a nice ride out in the country if you get to the Cabbage Patch, and my favorite place for a drink and/or food...Our " Deck Down Under" under the SE end of Dunlawton bridge in Daytona beach Shores. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts