Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Bikers Against Bruises Event in Sheridan this next weekend the 24-25? Im plannin on going and it would be nice to meet some fellow vtx'ers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Michelle here:

Didn't know about it! Billy's working anyway and we are getting ready for a bike trip to Yellowstone. Have fun and be careful, watch for flooding -they're getting hit pretty good up that way!

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yellowstone would be a good trip! Enjoy! I hope to make a ride up there this season. Turns out Ill miss the event in sheridan, I gotta work this Saturday:(

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Trying to think of the meaning behind the title. This again domestic violence?

Mort

·
Registered
167 Posts
Michelle here:

Yes, it is a poker run to raise money for victims of violent crimes.

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am new to this, and how do I go about joining this Bikers against Bruises group or do we just post to this area? I plan on doing a lot of riding next year and lots of questions for everyone later on. Hope you all don't mind.

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This was just an event, although itll be there next year. You have to register for it on their website. http://www.bikersagainstbruises.com/ This is for this last summer, but Im sure they will update it with next years.

PS- I grew up in Torrington, to bad you werent on the cafe earlier this season, we couldve done some riding together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts