1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
I really had a hard time picture Bob Saget commuting in anything but a boring gray mini van or something, let alone on a bike.

·
Old Rider, newer VTX
185 Posts
I saw part of the show the other night. I thought it was pretty lame, but in all fairness I only watched about 10 minutes - right around when Bob was meeting the boss.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
The Iron Order MC is without a doubt, one of the friendliest organized clubs in the country. Not 1%ers or outlaws, just guys who ride bikes, all makes, not specifically H-D.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
I didn't make it through the 2nd commercial.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Well, I'll never get those 22 minutes back again...

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Not much of a Bob Saget fan so I couldn't make it past the first commercial. I thought it was going to be a 1% club or an Outlaw MC. I like the idea of the MC letting him film it though so that some people wathcing may realize not all "bikers" are criminals or low lifes.

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Meh, haven't watched it so take this with a grain of salt, but Bob once was quite the lewd stand up comic and I didn't mind that stuff... when he went all 'family' with the funny home videos thing ok, sure, dweeb... but it was probably a decent paycheck... I don't mind the guy I guess. If he wants to ride on two, that's ok too... checking the Iron Order's website... seem like a decent bunch too... meh, whatever ;)

Mort

·
Registered
133 Posts
Amen Mort, I watched some of it and checked out the website, looks like a bunch of folks having a goodtime, riding and hanging out, not to crazy and all within the confines of the law. Growing up in Cali, you see all the 1%'s (81's & Mongols) around town and on the freeway's, good to see non-outlaw MC's that do exist.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am part of the MC that was featured in the show with Bob Saget. I will not get in an arguement about the show or club but if anyone has any questions about Iron Order MC please feel free to PM me

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
nothing against the club...i respect people just having fun and enjoying life. as far as the show...they lost me with two things...#1 bob saget. #2 reality show. i really dont care for either one. to each their own i guess...

·
Registered
20 Posts
As a club we decided to do this show to show the world that not all bikers have the 1% mentality. We hoped it showed the world that bikers are just regular guys that love to have fun ride, party and be with the brothers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts