Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am really looking forward to the next month...

Both my sons are coming home to visit...

Mike (Marine) is flying in tomorrow and staying thru the 30th..He has to report back to Camp Pendelton on the 30th...He has not said anything yet, but his unit has been in Pre-deployment status for sometime...

A Battalion from 29 Palms just left for Afghanistan this week...I am really nervous that he may be telling us that he will be headed there too...I am proud of him, and if it is so, then this is what he has trained for....

My other son, Jon (Army) will be here July 1st..We have not seen....They will miss each other by one day...

I know there are a few members here who have sons serving this nation...I am proud to know a few of you and the rest of the Cafe as my friends...

SEMPER FI and OOHRAH...:patriot::patriot::patriot:

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Please give them a big thanks from me Ed. And throw in a hug or 2 also.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys..will do..

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
That's SUPER! Sorry to hear they'll miss each other like that, but at least YOU will get to see them!

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
It's great you'll see both of them before your big ride. Salute them for for me and tell them God Bless. It's okay to worry about them too, they're still your sons.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm sure it'll great to see them. To bad it won't be both at the same time. Please give them a big thank you from us.:patriot:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's great you'll see both of them before your big ride. Salute them for for me and tell them God Bless. It's okay to worry about them too, they're still your sons.
Thanks WB..I will be getting lots of pics for sure...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks For Special People !!!

:patriot:Congrats on getting the chance to see your Son's, Tell Them Thanks For Their Service For Our Country, You must be one proud Father !!!

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Congrates on their visits and a big THANK YOU for their service. It will be good for you to have Mike home for Fathers Day. Have a great time together.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
rejoice in the fact that your going to see them. share our gratitude to their service for our freedom!
trust in their training, pray for them, with them, enjoy your time together, i'm sure they know how proud you are of them, let them know we're proud also!!!

CAFE, Attention, Present Arms :patriot:

i saw this on you tube while looking and a riding club was representing. amen! http://youtu.be/Bhc_CPFNikY

i dont think i have to say this, Happy Father's Day!!!

http://youtu.be/Bhc_CPFNikY

·
2,807 Posts
ed, salute to you for raising such fine young men, enjoy the moments with each of them and thank them from us citizens whom breathe free air due to their service of our great nation.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You must be a proud poppa! Thanks for raising fine young men who serve our country. And Happy Father's day!

·
USAF Ret Security Police
520 Posts
+100% on what everyone has said, sounds like you raised two fine young men

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys...Mike will be in the air in a few hours...

I really wanted to greet him at the airport in Spokane with some PGR friends, but could not get it arranged...

Still trying to do a "Send Off" for him on June 30th...

·
Need more road time!!
1,308 Posts
Enjoy your time with them and as others have said, Thank them for us for all they do!

·
IBA #37750
1,813 Posts
Enjoy the time you'll have with each of them. Children are the greatest gift, at any age.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts