Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends over on the VTXOA started this a number of years ago, but for different reasons has fallen off the past couple years. Not a big event, at its height maybe a dozen riders/ passengers? Just a meet up for lunch, probably @ Bob Evans up behind the Sheetz off Rt. 30. Open to anyone, any brand of ride. First weekend in Oct. is OUT. I will work on a date asap- it seemed in the past that a SUNDAY ride-in & lunch worked better for most. Input is welcomed.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Past participants have come from E. Ohio, NJ, MD, N. Va., and both sides of Pa, all within probably 4-5 hrs. Thus, the logic of meeting in Breezewood, Pa.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was reminded this falls on the weekend between the Zanesville gathering and Jimmy Morris' fall ride.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of tonight, I am still hoping to Ride-in for Lunch @ the Breezewood, Pa., Bob Evans for Noon on Sunday, Oct. 13th. Open to one and all, any thing on 2 wheels, friends old and new. I had been suffering for over 2 weeks with a stubborn kidney stone, but had it lasered early today. A recovery stent will be removed next Monday, and I'll be back to 'normal', haha. Have to miss the Zanesville tech session this weekend.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update: I have had next to no response from the usual 6-8 fellas who used to participate. If I get no more responses by 6 PM this WED., I will call it off. Sunday is projected as very chilly in the 40's for low, mid 50's for high with a chance of rain.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No replies, no ride this Sunday. Thats the way things go sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts