Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:icon_peacTime for another meet and greet so we decided on meeting and eating at the Bulloch House Restaurant in downtown Warm Springs, Ga., on Saturday April 16th at 12:30pm ET. The Bulloch House is famous for their fried chicken and their fried green tomatoes.:mosh: Their address is 70 Broad Street, Warm Springs, GA 31830. There is also a leather and motorcycle apparel shop behind the Bulloch House. We are also planning to ride to the Infantry National Museum in Columbus, Ga afterwards. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hope many of us are able to be there.
:icon_bigg

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Fried chicken and fried green tomatoes???? I'll be there! Thanks for putting it together.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Bump! Next Saturday-Looking like good weather :choppersm

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weather looking good, partly to sunny skies, 72 degrees, 20% chance of rain. :mosh::47b20s0:

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Hawk, what time do you think you'll be at the intersection of Hwy 27 and Ga. 120 in Buchanan? It's just a little north of I-20. I'd like to meet you there, it's about 30 min +/- from me. I think there's a Sunoco a block off the corner.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Hawk, what time do you think you'll be at the intersection of Hwy 27 and Ga. 120 in Buchanan? It's just a little north of I-20. I'd like to meet you there, it's about 30 min +/- from me. I think there's a Sunoco a block off the corner.
Should make it there around 10:30 fast time. (for those that don't know...fast time means eastern time)

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Should make it there around 10:30 fast time. (for those that don't know...fast time means eastern time)
I'll be there @ 10:15 in case you're hittin' the throttle a little.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts