Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to buy a c&c Lo pro solo seat. I ve read lots of posts abought them but haven't seen anyone that has the gel in them. Is there anyone out there that could chime in on gel seats and whether or not there worth it? Also is there maybe a seat with the same Lo style that is similar and might use a more comfortable padding in their construction. I don't want to spend 600 dollars on a seat. But any suggestions are more than welcome.

·
C'MON THE HOOPS
793 Posts
I don't have a C&C, but they do look sharp. If they are quality, I would be interested in trying one out. Interesting to see if anyone else has experience with them...

·
Registered
329 Posts
i have the low pro, but no gel, it may help because while the seat is more comfortable than stock, its def not a long distance seat for me, but the downside of gel is that it holds heat in so your butt would get supper hot, i got the best of both, a Ultimate for long hauls, ( i actually almost never take it off because its so awesome) and the C&C for shows and short rides

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Badgerx . I see you have the flame stitch pattern on your seat . How does the stitching hold up to sitting on it all the time. And what do you do if a pice starts to unravel? How many miles have you sat on your seat? I decided to buy the seat with gel just want to hear if the stitch holds up to sitting on it all the time . Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Badgerx . I see you have the flame stitch pattern on your seat . How does the stitching hold up to sitting on it all the time. And what do you do if a pice starts to unravel? How many miles have you sat on your seat? I decided to buy the seat with gel just want to hear if the stitch holds up to sitting on it all the time . Thanks
i have had it on for 6000+ miles, looks brand new still

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a couple socal solo seats, granted they're not C&C, but I think they are very similar. I love the slammer, but the solo with gel is considerably more confortable. I'm not a big long distance rider, but have no problem riding it for 5 hours or so. Hope it helps, take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts