Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM sure that this has been discussed before but now that peaceful cruisin is no more does anyone know if someone bought the business and continued the Calif. or is there someplace else to get a good tank bid like theirs that wrap around the bottom of the tank:banghead:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just got a tank bib from Mustang and I love it. It has a basic wrapped edge and a pocket for 'stuff' just under the speedo. Mounted easy and looks great.
Check their website

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
I made my own from an old pair of chaps. I have been thinking of making some, I have a pattern for both 1300's and 1800's, it's just a matter of time and getting the supplies.
You can kind of see it in the pic (it's the only one I have right now).

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would be interested in a tank Bib like the Calif one that fully wraps around the bottom of the tank.
Anyone up for making some?

·
Registered
7,114 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also agree a damn good job if you start to make them let me know Im very interested:cheers:

·
Registered
1,961 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Funny some people throwing in info on their tank bibs, But we are looking for bibs that wrap around the bottom of the tank, not just go straight down to the seat.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
Got a email from peacefulcruisin they are back in business thought everyone would like to know leather motorcycle tank bib
Boy that would be great news. I have coveted (not supposed to do that) a couple of them since they went on permanent hiatus.

I emailed them this morning ... 7:15 CST. Here's hoping.

Edit 1 minute later:

7:16 am got an automated email response back thanking me for interest ... was this coming when they were shut down ? ... Is this a good sign ?​

1 - 20 of 45 Posts