Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Just requested a quote. I also received this emailed response.
Fellow Riders,Customers and friends,thanks for your interest in Peaceful Cruisin' tank bibs.
Email read and answered almost daily.

RobT. and Kathy

I couldn't get the e-mail quote request to come up here at work. Called the phone # and talked to Rob T - he was able to give me a quote over the phone. Just finished sending the Papal payment. This is going to be an awesome addition to my bike. I'm happy to not have to settle, the Peaceful Cruisin Bib is exactly what I was looking for. Rob told me that he is only going to be in production until spring and will shut down again to do some serious riding. Better act fast if this is on your wish list.

thanks for a heads up I,ve been wanting a tank bib but have been holding out because I liked the californian. Maybe I can get one now. E mailed and waiting for reply.
Got my quote and sent my payment can't wait!!

Got my quote last night around 11:00 pm CST for the bib for the wife's Shadow 750C2. Found the email in my inbox this morning. Peaceful Cruisin was working late.

Funds sent - PC says it should be here with 10 days !!

Hopefully next month can get one ordered for the "X".

One for the wife was a priority. The procedure she has to go through to get on and off the bike because of a knee replacement and a stiff hip runs her boot with the side zippers real close to the tank every trip on and off. Also she uses the tank sometimes to put her hand for balance and leverage. Need to get it protected post hast.

Got the one I ordered for the wife's 750 Spirit Monday. Haven't had a chance put it on yet. Looks really nice out of the box. Can't wait to get it on...

:banghead:..Dam_ work gets in the way of all sorts of stuff...:banghead:

:icon_cry2..Most likely won't get a chance until the weekend .....:icon_cry2 14-16 hour work days seem to take up too much time. I was supposed to be off today ... got called in anyway - just 12 hours today after 30 on Monday. More of the same for the rest of the week.

You only worked a half day today and your still complaining??? Geesh! :D

Brother, I hear you. That work thing really has a way of intruding on the "free" time. Nowadays you just have to be thankful that you have the intrusion.
Hope you get some time to "do you" this weekend. Hang in there. :patriot:

Just 12 today - got called at 8:00 am - got there at 9:00 am - left at 8:50 pm. NO LUNCH BREAK .... but I am thankful for the job - actually I have three jobs - all of them rolled into one that should have three people doing it.

Does that mean I could get fired twice or laid off twice and still have a job - is that maybe job security in some bent way of thinking?

:hmm2: You might be on to sumpn... think I'll go in and ask for more work! :nope::icon_bs::nono:

That's just IT work. Done it for years. You make arrangements to shut the system or part of the system down for the maintenance or upgrade - then you work until the required task is completed.

In my world - the system is either working or not working and not working is unacceptable for any reason. Any length of time over say 3 seconds is time enough for the phone calls and complaints to start rolling in.

But you are correct - efficiency tends to fall off after about 15 or so hours. I just look in the mirror and tell my helper to get his butt in gear...

Installing mine as I write this. On a quick bathroom break.

45 minutes later.​

Now I have it installed. Hardest part is getting the protective plastic off of the velcro stays that go under the tank.

Apologize for the pic. Dark barn - holding shop light in hand to get enough light to take the picture with my phone. Will take some more when I get it back together and cleaned up.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.