Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hummm. The next seat that will be up is a maple design seat in the driver and passenger seat. It will get gel of course and my personal touch. What makes this so unique is that it wont be embroidered. It will be stitched in the seat with a transfered image. I'll be adding red carbon fiber to the sides plus full detail to the bottom pan. Thanks for looking.....:patriot:

Ooops the skull is going on another seat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
WOW!! red carbon fiber on the sides thats cool. cant wait to see how you do the maple leaf. I am watching to see how you progress.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Key chain

I was looking in my leather tooling stamps box, and I found a Maple leaf so I wanted to do something special for Steve. This leather key chain was 1 of 60 that I made while I was in Miami over the weekend. :patriot:

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Can't wait to see it.
That red carbon fiber sounds interesting.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
I was looking in my leather tooling stamps box, and I found a Maple leaf so I wanted to do something special for Steve. This leather key chain was 1 of 60 that I made while I was in Miami over the weekend. :patriot:
Thats pretty damn cool Robert :cheers:..I gotta call you tomorrow...lol...one day you are gunna kill me...lol:bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,415 Posts
Hey are you secretly trying to get us to break out our wallets and start spending money... 'cause I don't even need a different seat, but I'm starting to think that maybe I do... :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I will be sending mine to Robert when I get back stateside. I am hoping we can do the underdog theme in the seat.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Hey are you secretly trying to get us to break out our wallets and start spending money... 'cause I don't even need a different seat, but I'm starting to think that maybe I do... :)
+1. I think Robert is doing more to stimulate the economy than most of the politicians are......and I wish he'd stop :banghead::D

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay I had to post it!!!

:icon_suspHere is the rear seat with flame and detailed bottom. Crap its 2 am and I have to get up at 6. Maybe I should go to bed. I'm having to much fun. Thanks for looking.....:patriot:

·
Registered
50 Posts
thats totally outrageous Dude!
I can't even imagine at this point what the main seat will look like.
This will look totally off the charts on my bike.:mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.