Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried since saturday join your silly forum. I have still not recieved an email to let me in. I have checked my spam and every where else. This is either the dumbest web site or I have had a stroke and just don't know wtf I'm doing anymore.

I have a 2006 1300s VTX and do alot of work myself on the bike and would like to post some questions and maybe join some of the rides that people get together on, but the security is so tight that maybe I could be a CIA agent easier than getting on this forum.

I have a user name and password but cannot get a special email that evidently lets me in to this super secret society. Let me know what else I have to do to get into this secret society of vtx riders. whoa!
eoemt17 out!

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
I have tried since saturday join your silly forum. I have still not recieved an email to let me in. I have checked my spam and every where else. This is either the dumbest web site or I have had a stroke and just don't know wtf I'm doing anymore.
Well, it's your silly ISP, not our silly forum. They are blocking emails, sbcglobal.net is known for this being a problem. I've opened the acount and you should be good to go.

Thanks,

Ray

1 - 2 of 2 Posts