Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
How's things looking for this? :)
It is going to happen, but I am kind of like a women when picking a place. I have a great place down the road from my house, but I am trying to find somewhere closer to IN so you guys could come. It will be up soon enough.

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
It is going to happen, but I am kind of like a women when picking a place. I have a great place down the road from my house, but I am trying to find somewhere closer to IN so you guys could come. It will be up soon enough.
In the words of my friend Bassdude..."Right on."

;)

Sent from Sasquatch's secret hideout using whoops, screams, and wood knocks.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I want to check in, if we had the meet n eat in Celina, how many would make it? Figured by having it there we might draw the IN crowd and us Ohio guys.

·
Registered
17,734 Posts
:stirpot: Indy X said, "way out in the middle of nowhere". That would be somewhere near , what, Wapokoneta, or Van Wert? LOL

·
X-Bull Rider
1,053 Posts
Celina is a nice little town. We lived there for 5 years back in the late 70s, early 80s.
I will be there if I can. Have to get a little closer to be sure.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm planning on it. Looking forward to meeting. If we're riding over, do you want to meet up some where? If its a cage kind of day, car pool?

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
Gastin, you know I'm in if the stars align. 6 pages so I can't read them all right now. What's the date and place?

Might want to edit your first post to put it in there. And I can't leave without a shameless plug for the Tech Day /Meet and Greet May 4th at my place. It's posted on the Rides & Events forum.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Depending on date/weather I might be in. Just waiting on final details. It's been a while since I've been on a nice long ride on the X.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Gastin, you know I'm in if the stars align. 6 pages so I can't read them all right now. What's the date and place?

Might want to edit your first post to put it in there. And I can't leave without a shameless plug for the Tech Day /Meet and Greet May 4th at my place. It's posted on the Rides & Events forum.
I am going to make a post in the meet n greet section, was waiting to finish up details.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the 20th might work for me too...i will let you know man.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Gotta back out of this one...Just started with a new band last Saturday, and we practice every other weekend due to one guitarist' work schedule...And that's an "ON" weekend for us...I already have to call off an "ON" weekend for the tech session here...Hard to get things tight and get gigs lined up calling off practices...

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you get a date set let me know and Im in I cant make the meet n greet since its my wife's birthday and also are anniversary weekend but would love to get together any other time with fellow VTX owners

·
Registered
88 Posts
The 20th would work for me depending on weather, however, I live in Lancaster. That would be 2-1/2 hours just to Celina. That's 5 hours roundtrip not including any riding together. If the weather is really nice, I'll be tempted.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I have posted over on the meet n greet section. We are not going to goto celina. I found a little mom and pop BBQ place outside of North Lewisburg. Check out on the meet and greet section and let me know if you can make it so we can get a head count

41 - 60 of 65 Posts