Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have and Xtreme Revolution fairing with pyle marine radio, 4 polk db speakers, aux cable, Long Ride Shield elite in lite smoke 9in windshield. Everything is in great shape with less than 500miles ridden with this set up. I am just not liking the set up. The fairing and inner are painted pearl white, which will be easy to cover if you want to change it. I will ship the fairing insured and professionally packed with everything assembled except the windshield. all you will have to do is bolt the 4 bolts to your trees and attach the 3 wires to battery, frame, and headlight trigger wire. There is already a relay installed in the fairing. I am trying to get my money back out of it so I am asking $1000 plus shipping, but I am open to reasonable offers and possible trades. Let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
I think the OP likes the idea of someone quivering....;)

·
Justified Member
2,563 Posts
Do it Deno .. man up and do it!
Waiting on him to respond to my PM. Hopefully he's backed out, otherwise I may offer a kidney and my Glock in trade. I'm kind of fond of both of them though.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Those are needed??? WTF did I give em up for in the divorice then? O well, still have the bike, that's the important part. Fairings are great, IDK how I rode as long as I did without the tunes.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
That's why there's a 7 day cooling off period between responses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts