Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know if anyone can reccomend a shop to put a patch on my leather jacket, had a great lady in Tampa but need someone up here. Looking for someone who really knows there stuff so it will look good and last.

Thanks

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
it wold make a good saturday morning ride from charlotte to shelby to have it put on...what is over there anyway from charlotte, 35 minutes lol

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Well the problem is that they ain't open Saturday's and it ain't a drive through type place.. You have to leave it about a week. LOL

May be easier to wait until a biker swap meet at the Metrolina Fairgrounds and take the stuff there to have someone sew it on for you...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Taz
I have never been to any of these places but a quick google search shows several places near us that do repairs or could direct you to someone who does repairs.

Murph Custom Leather
265 Virginia Ave, China Grove, NC 28023 » Map (704) 857-6609
What: Leather Clothing Wholesale & Manufacturers
Leather N Such
2556 US Highway 601 S, Mocksville, NC 27028 » Map (336) 284-6645
What: Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies
Email

Leather Medic
138 Greenview Dr, Kannapolis, NC 28081 » Map (704) 933-5994
Where: Southwood Park
What: Leather Goods Repair
Email (704) 933-5994

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
i've heard of that leather and such and murph's place...i think what i heard was good as well...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, keep it coming. I did a google search as well but looking for a place that someone has used before.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
There is an embroidery shop near Rockwell that does all the high school letter jackets.
I will try to get you their name in the next couple of days. they are located near Powles Funeral Home, if you know where that is.
They did all the work on my Boys letter jackets.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found a shop in Downtown Concord who came reccommended. Cheap and fast service so when I pick it up on Monday I will let everyone know if you care.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, that sucked. I need to now take the patch off the jacket to see if the patch is ruined but they butchered the stitching and my jacket. I don't even know if the jacket can be saved. He didn't charge me because as soon as I saw it I was like WTF!!!!!

Oh well, don't even know what to do next

·
Registered
98 Posts
Need to know if anyone can reccomend a shop to put a patch on my leather jacket, had a great lady in Tampa but need someone up here. Looking for someone who really knows there stuff so it will look good and last.

Thanks
Hi TAZ: you can find a wide range of from this store. Wide range, high quality and reasonable prices are offered by them. you can check it out for your self.

Thanks
JaCk

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Cooldaddy, I wound up sending it back to the lady in Tampa that I trusted and she fixed it like new. It cost me some $$ to ship it but peace of mind was worth it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts