Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Notorious B.I.G. Jim
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -- Merry Christmas.

Been inactive for a long while as I am deployed in Afghanistan. Hope you are all well and safe this Christmas Season.

Buda_Jim
:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your fellow soldiers. Be safe and well and thank you for your service.

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Merry Christmas and Thank you for your Service to this great country of ours!:patriot:

Welcome back to the Cafe.

·
The Notorious B.I.G. Jim
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Mike -- love that burning cigar! I gotta get that.

:)

Buda

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Merry Christmas Buda Jim; Thanks for your service and for your continued support to all our troops in Afghanistan. Godspeed to you and the rest of our servicemembers and DOD employees that are overseas; stay in touch! :patriot:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Merry Christmas Buda Jim, thanks for your years of service and continued years of support. Stay safe, keep your head down and come back to the world soon. Bry

·
The Notorious B.I.G. Jim
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks you guys! This is place is filled with Great Ameri-CANS. I'm missing my wife, kids and grandkids ... but I have another family here with me for the Holidays.

Thanks for the kind words from home.

Buda_Jim
:cool:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a Merry Christmas shout out from Calgary Alberta - stay safe - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
9,160 Posts
Nice to hear from you again. Thank you very much for your service. Stay safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :patriot:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts