Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its pretty quiet here.

Has anybody been out and about lately? My bike has been put away since about November. I couldve had it out a few times over the last couple weeks with the 70 & 80 degree weather, but my bike has been under the knife since Christmas, I added 16 in apes. I am just about ready to roll again, I received the tracking info for my new stainless steel cables :mosh:

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone still here?

Rode around last Saturday and hoping to do the same later this week. Cant pass up that 60 degree weather!

·
Deplorable member
7,414 Posts
How ya doing tworley? It's active then quiet at least from my perspective. I've only been active on here for about 2 months. Nice exhaust!

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Hiramsaint! I see you got similar taste! Diggin the whitewalls, I plan on getting a set of spoke wheels and whitewalls eventually.

Seems the CO group has been pretty dang quiet lately. I also cant access the CO Riders group page. Tried contacting the Admins a while back and never heard anything.

Hope you are getting some riding in this week! Looks awfully nice over there in GA.

·
Deplorable member
7,414 Posts
Yup, it's been okay but I've been dealing with a cold and a slight fever. Had planned some maint. as I'm expecting new bags tomorrow and wanted to get it all done at once. Guess I'll have to change my plans! You're right about similar taste, I'm toying with the idea of a fairing. I hear Woody's is a good one.

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woody's is top notch. I had the woody fairing for about 4 years and ended up selling it back in November. Never had an issue with it and the paint/finish was great. I think the turn-around time to have him make one was close to 8 weeks when I ordered.

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts
I rode about two hours yesterday, really enjoyed.:patriot:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts