Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to arrange a meet up and ride for October 5th Saturday (if weather permits)

We will initially meet at the Baha'i temple in Wilmette at 10:00 a.m.

Bahá'í House of Worship
100 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 853-2300
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5F1JqZR6HY2vEUQp6

Ride will begin at 10:30 a.m. and our destination will be Waterfront warehouse in kenosha Wisconsin Where we will stop for lunch and a few hundred beers 🤣😁

Waterfront Warehouse
3322 Sheridan Rd, Kenosha, WI 53140
(262) 764-4970
https://maps.app.goo.gl/NtkZKUqwEdMQHodE6

The route we will take will pretty much be a straight shot with limited stoplights, route 32 AKA Sheridan road.

Travel time from beginning to Destination will be about 1.5 hours.
As of this post the return route will be the same but I am looking into alternatives any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please confirm if you will be attending as I may be able to get a group discount for us with the restaurant.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
6,988 Posts
You joined 51 minutes ago and want people to come meet you?
Perhaps you should settle in here first.

Lot of us will be on an Ohio ride weekend October 5th...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You joined 51 minutes ago and want people to come meet you?
Perhaps you should settle in here first.

Lot of us will be on an Ohio ride weekend October 5th...
I belong to another VTX forum and thought I would cross pollinate in order to get more riders together.
Fifty one minutes? do I have to sit in the corner and be silent till the other cafe kids tell me I can speak?....you are coming off as rather rude to someone who just got here.

what Ohio ride? I cant see anything about it in the planned section?

·
Super Moderator
9,546 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Fastest Red Club Member
6,988 Posts
I belong to another VTX forum and thought I would cross pollinate in order to get more riders together.
Nothing in your postings mentions anything about that. It's not that you're not welcome it's just odd behavior for a newbie. No offense was intended. Perhaps you'll live up to the oddball name when we get to know you on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing in your postings mentions anything about that. It's not that you're not welcome it's just odd behavior for a newbie. No offense was intended. Perhaps you'll live up to the oddball name when we get to know you on here.
"to a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on 3 tigers!!"

I am new to the VTX and these forums but not MC's , :) The riding season in Chicago is shut down for a bout 5 months so i am just trying to squeeze out as much time in the saddle as I can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts