Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SKYWALKER , these are what im referring to. I think Show Chrome use to make them. I know it would have to be a used set and probably will never run across a set. But I'm trying

Attachments

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Those fit the sides of the frame, behind the tree/ forks, and tuck under the front of the tank. Many accessories for our VTX's are no longer made, even if the company is still in business. You might get lucky but may take awhile.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know this is a long shot. But does anyone have a set of chrome neck covers for 03 Retro for sale?
Those fit the sides of the frame, behind the tree/ forks, and tuck under the front of the tank. Many accessories for our VTX's are no longer made, even if the company is still in business. You might get lucky but may take awhile.
[/QUOT👍

·
The adventurer...
95 Posts
Oh ok , I thought its the fork covers . I have too sets of those laying around .
Tough with aftermarket parts for X these days , trust me I know ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh ok , I thought its the fork covers . I have too sets of those laying around .
Tough with aftermarket parts for X these days , trust me I know ...
SKYWALKER you said you had two sets, are you talking about triple tree covers or actual chrome fork tube covers?

·
The adventurer...
95 Posts
How much would you let a set go for?
Sorry brother I don't have alerts set up for the thread , so messaging me probably would be best way to reach me . How about $50 + shipping . Money through PayPal "friends & family" option , so I don't have to pay their fees .

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
I'd like them. I see you are in NM. To find out how much shipping, I'm @ 15952, in central Pa. Tell me the shipping costs ( I pay) and I'll make you a fair offer to include the pieces and shipping. I don't do Paypal or other internet stuff. I can send a personal check or US Postal money order.

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Oh. OK. I thought he was interested in the fork tube covers only.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts