Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if anyone is interested I have a set of Cobra slashcut pipes that are slip on for my 2006 Honda VTX 1300C . Used briefly, too loud and I really needed to probably re jet the carburetor due to some back firing issues. These are in excellent condition. I will let them go for $150.00. I can be reached at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man, I'm interested in the slip ons you have and for some reason the email isn't going through. wondering where your at to see if pick up is an option or i i need to figure out shipping as well. thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if anyone is interested I have a set of Cobra slashcut pipes that are slip on for my 2006 Honda VTX 1300C . Used briefly, too loud and I really needed to probably re jet the carburetor due to some back firing issues. These are in excellent condition. I will let them go for $150.00. I can be reached at [email protected]
Yes the pipes are available. Sorry I entered the wrong email address the correct address is [email protected] Shipping would be from 70726 i would think about $30 to $40 to have the pipes shipped.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it took me this long to respond. I was changing over to a newer computer and an updated version of windows so iwas offline for a few day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry it took me this long to respond. I was changing over to a newer computer and an updated version of windows so iwas offline for a few day.
No Worries, I kinda figured you had sold them or were having technical difficulties. i will email you and we can discuss things

1 - 5 of 5 Posts