Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am off on Thursday and Friday and am always wanting to go for rides but all group rides are on Sat and Sun if anyone in my area is looking for a riding partner hit me up, I am a 46 y/o man so I am not looking to race but love cruising through out the mountains. I made the Decker run 9/9/11 by myself and that is a nice road to ride on. Easiest way to contact me is my email address [email protected] and it pops up on my iPhone

·
El Chupacabra Lives!
5,687 Posts
Kewl :) Off every other Friday myself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Jeff, I'm Patches and I live in the Springs. Off on Fridays myself. Don't know what groups you ride with, but I ride w/ several. My VTX is a 1300, but w/ some additions, it scoots me around pretty good. We'll have to meetup for a ride before the season ends.
Patches

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Patches that would be great, I signed on Zebulon Cruisers but have not been available for a ride yet, there rides are always Sat and Sun, I can do some Saturdays but never a Sunday, I work Sundays until 2:15, I can occasionally get off at noon but most rides leave at 8am or 10am.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am off on Thursday and Friday and am always wanting to go for rides but all group rides are on Sat and Sun if anyone in my area is looking for a riding partner hit me up, I am a 46 y/o man so I am not looking to race but love cruising through out the mountains. I made the Decker run 9/9/11 by myself and that is a nice road to ride on. Easiest way to contact me is my email address [email protected] and it pops up on my iPhone

I know this thread is 8 years old but wondering if any of the Springs riders are still on the forum.... I just picked up my 1800 last week....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts