Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 thousand miles in 5 months... only 90 more thousand until I'm off probation!!! :choppersm

·
Registered
332 Posts
Alright then. I thought you meant running a half marathon or something. Whewwwww. Now I'm straightened out. That's lots of miles in 5 months good for you. If cagers will watch our for us, we will all see 10000 miles and more on these bikes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow

I had to look quickly to see where you were living! With it being 8 degrees with snow all around here, I am just jealous...Good for you.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,454 Posts
nice...it's good to ride.....the Sarasota HD dealer told me the average used bike has 3000 miles on it....I guess most people use them for driveway jewelry!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With 10,000 miles in 5 months, what seat do you have on your X?
First 4 thousand was on stock seat with a Cruisin'Comfort backrest replaced by a Mustang Vintage Wide with drivers backrest.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice...it's good to ride.....the Sarasota HD dealer told me the average used bike has 3000 miles on it....I guess most people use them for driveway jewelry!
My wife thinks I'm nuts for riding in rain or cold , but I didn't buy it to park it in the garage!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had to look quickly to see where you were living! With it being 8 degrees with snow all around here, I am just jealous...Good for you.

We've seen the low 20's here; my hat's off to you Northerners. If it got that cold down here...I'd have to build a pexiglass walled trailer and have my wife tow me down some highways! I get stir crazy if I miss a couple days on the bike.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats!!! I figured I'd have that on mine by now, too, but I didn't get to ride as much as I wanted to this past summer. Had mine for 13 months now, and just under 6000. Just took a new job that's 40 miles each way, so as soon as it warms up, I'll be catching up to you!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts