Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pretty cool shirt for you 1800 guys out there. I would love to have one....i guess one of these days:patriot:

Front:

Back:

If you guys are interested head over to http://www.goheengarageshop.com and pick on up. Ride safe!:choppersm

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm Air Force and must wear long sleeves all the time, and of course they want us in bright colors...

What options might you have for me? Also any chance of ever having shirts with graphics down the sleeves?

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oh this needs to be offered in Purple!!:bleh::bleh:
I love it:cheers:However the black just seems to slow it down a bit :stirpot:
aw come on now....you can choose purple as a choice of shirt color when you order! I know that you want one now!

as far as long sleeve shirts, all of my shirts right now you can pick what color shirt you want the graphic put on. i think that i have this same shirt as above out there on an orange long sleeve. right now my printer is not wanting to print on the sleeves, but trust me, when that is available, i will be jumping on that!

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
:icon_danc:icon_danc

thats awesome....gunna Order 2 one of the bright green & 1 purple...will either get them tonight or in the AM...I wanna show the sister and my son before I order cuz ya just never know!!!!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
aw come on now....you can choose purple as a choice of shirt color when you order! I know that you want one now!

as far as long sleeve shirts, all of my shirts right now you can pick what color shirt you want the graphic put on. i think that i have this same shirt as above out there on an orange long sleeve. right now my printer is not wanting to print on the sleeves, but trust me, when that is available, i will be jumping on that!
Lookin forward to long sleeves with graphics!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trust me......i am too!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the logo on the back, thats the best part. a guy could have some fun in local bars wearing that :D
that is true...but there is no denying the truth!:choppersm:mosh:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Great shirt but I can see it now, I'll be bragging about my bike "Smoking Harleys" then a Harley guy will just say my bike has been discontinued. Then I'll just have to cry in my beer. :(

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, this shirt is now that best seller that I have! Thanks guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts