Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey everyone. I recently bought a used 2006 Honda VTX 1300. I am working on it to get it back up in top shape to ride.

On the bottom of the carburetor there are two hoses. If you are on the right side of the bike and have the air box removed and looking at the carburetor, the hose on the left is cracked and leaking coolant down onto the engine fins. I am having a heck of a time locating the hose on a parts diagram.

Does anyone know what these two hoses are called and/or their part numbers? I have circled them in the attached image. In the attached image, the one I think is leaking is the one on the right (which would be on the left if looking from the air box side of the bike).
That diagram is worthless. Try "Babbitts" You will lookup the year of the vtx and there will be multiple parts diagrams too view. It may be listed as part of the radiator, water pump or carb. assembly. Don't get hung up looking for the hose themselves rather you want to focus on what the hoses attach to.I believe you are searching for the coolant supply and or return hoses for the carb heat.Try the part diagram at Babbitts they were very helpful for me. I am not associated nor advocating that you buy from them in anyway. Hope this is helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts