Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of new shirts that i just posted before i head out to the garage....

You can pick them up at my apparel shop at http://www.goheengarageshop.com :patriot::choppersm

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is there a way to customize the graphics you already have? Example the above black on the front of a hoodie and then the ride it like you stole it graphics on the back.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the shirts and love the price! Is there anyway to have the graphic on the back and not the front?

I have one that is coming out this week that is like the first kacki looking shirt with that graphic on the back and there is a graphic on the front....and the picture of that bike is on the front in black. i will try to get it done tonight. is that what you are looking for?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I changed my kacki shirt up a little bit and made it 2 sided. Here is the results.

Front:

Back:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks man...love the bike!

Got a couple shirts for my honey there for Christmas!!..Good stuff man!!...
I noticed that. I have a couple for my wife too. she will like them!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want a couple for myself too, but can't really say anything until after Christmas...And by then I'll have to just get 'em myself!!...:banghead:
to be 100% honest with you, i had you in mind when i did the white VTX shirt with the Blue filling and black flames...you are the first one that came to mind! :bleh:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you should be getting your shirt soon i think or maybe even have them.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
you should be getting your shirt soon i think or maybe even have them.
Got the first one early last week, 2nd one still hasn't showed yet...The weather up here has everything running at least a day late...Trash pickup didn't make it today...Monday wasn't much of anything getting done in laporte county, except people digging out of the snow.....:(

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
about the same here to man...and we got dumped on again today. i am sick of snow already!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts