Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again this year on the 19th is the blessing of the bikes run in Oak Grove (just east of Elk River on 22). Free breakfast, door prizes, and blessing of the bikes with a short group ride to follow. Not sure yet which direction they will go this year. But afterwards we normally take off and ride into Taylors Falls, Stillwater, then into Wisconsin to like Maiden Rock. Would really be nice to meet some of you guys for a change.

Ride #2: Ride for Rehab: the proceeds from this are going to Troops suffering PTSD. On June 9th theres one in Hastings and one in Savage. I'm gonna be at the one in Savage. Here are the details: http://www.northride4rehab.com/Motor...e_Details.html

Hope some of you guys can come out to either day. It would be really cool to meet some of you guys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well would luv to make the blessing of the bikes this weekend.. but have some personal stuff going on.. I should be able to make the Savage ride. as I live within a mile.. and i am not a lazy bumm.. you know i am there.. red03 r/s.. youll hear me when i start it at home.. yeehaw.. luv those 3" hk's..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool it would be great to meet you. I'll be bouncing back and fourth between the hastings ride and the savage ride (got roped into helping wherever needed) but most of the afternoon stuff is at the savage site. Just look for the big tattooed guy with a mohawk and a 240

1 - 3 of 3 Posts