Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Do you have an inflatable Santa on a Motorcycle in your yard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just wondering how many of us have this one

Sorry, but I just gotta know.

So let me know
Yes
or
No

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
i didnt see a choice that said..."cool for someone that likes them, but not my thing". im not into the big "gawdy" decorations. my wife would have our house lit up like daytime if she could...so we do a happy medium. i am a more "traditional" decorating person. tree, wreath, candles in the windows, and a few lights. :D

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
I love the Christmas season with all the decorations.......good thing I'm Jewish or I'd have my house light up so you could see it from the moon!!!
Just because you're of Jewish faith doesn't mean you can't light the house does it?:hmm2:

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
He's kewl....but I am not into the blow-up's...just not my thing:nono:
but what about blow up dolls? you like them, right? :D

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Just because you're of Jewish faith doesn't mean you can't light the house does it?:hmm2:
You're getting to a senative issue Thundrhd, the Jewish faith does not celebrate CHRISTmas for a reason. What I'm going say will sound sort of like Mel Gibson but it's not my intent to do so.
Christmas is to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ and they are still awaiting his coming if I have this correctly(if not feel free to correct me). To celebrate this Holiday in any would be to acknowledge Christ as the Son of God. We believe that Jesus was given up to be put to death by the Jews. I believe this was the way things had to happen to fulfill his destiny as our Savior. Since they don't believe he was the Messiah the don't feel they did cause the Messiah's death.
Since I am not Jewish this just what I have read and have no real basis for their views on this subject. To me if if this was a course that had to come to pass I don't judge them for it. Others out there however do hold them to rather harsh judgement. I was not sent here to judge others around me.
I figure as long as the other persons beliefs don't cause any harm to others they have the right to worship in peace. It comes under free will I would say.
On the other hand I believe no matter what faith you are if you live according to a peaceful religion you will wind up in a better place when we cease to exist. I see a pattern between mans laws and Gods laws that are very much alike. Follow the rules, be a good person, live, love, and enjoy and you have succeeded in my book. I cannot see that in world with so many beliefs only(most past on by our parents) where mine can be the only road to a better place in death. This just my view on things and I don't pretend to speak for the rest of the human race. If I'm wrong in my way of thinking I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.

Merry Christmas to all who Clelebrate it.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
Here ya go Epi!!!

thanks, Ray!

as to the question of Christmas and its celebration.....including decorations, lights, etc.....as Jew, it is my belief that the Messiah has not yet come.....very simple....no hidden agenda, no b.s., very straight forward........we do believe that one day a Messiah will come, just not here yet! Happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas to all!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts