Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does a 2004 VTX1300C wheel bolt straight up to a 2003 VTX1300S. Sorry, for the silly question. I think it would, but?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does a 2004 VTX1300C wheel bolt straight up to a 2003 VTX1300S. Sorry, for the silly question. I think it would, but?
Are you running the stock s fender? it will fit but I think you will need the rotor adapter if you look in the forum they is a thread on these and a lot of great information

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300R, Long Island NY
671 Posts
It's stock S fenders front and back. 19" won't rub fender from bumping up from 17"?
It all depends on the tire you select. 19" C front wheel uses a lower profile tire. If you increased the wheel and had the same amount of sidewall, then yeah, but you increase the wheel size and decrease the sidewall. This nets the same tire diameter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would the skinnier tire look funny on the S? I found an R wheel mag that is same size tire as S.

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300R, Long Island NY
671 Posts
Would the skinnier tire look funny on the S? I found an R wheel mag that is same size tire as S.
The S and R models have the same fender. I have an R, here is a picture of my R front wheel:

·
Registered
6,910 Posts

Changed my spoke rims for C rims and they fit perfect, front S rotors fit the C rims but the back rims have different rotor but the brake caliper is still the same set up

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I opted to go R mags as they are the same size as my spokes. Gonna powder coat and swap my new Michelins over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts