Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
I just ordered my rear signal. Didn't get any discount. Is there a code?

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I just ordered my rear signal. Didn't get any discount. Is there a code?
Just found this searching the internet in reference to their discount:

DirectLineParts (motorcycle) 10% + Club Pricing + 5% Rebate Thanksgiving Sale through 12/07/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct Line Parts Cyber Monday Sale 2010

10% Off + Club Pricing + 5% Rebate = MAJOR SAVINGS

(Read Below For All The Details)

• 10% off all purchases made before December 7 when you enter Coupon code FEAST. (Read below for more details)

• Parts Club Members also get their discounts off these products as well. Parts Club Members must log in to the club to see club pricing. To join the Parts Club CLICK HERE

• All orders placed online will also get a 5% rebate on your total merchandise amount to redeem for a later purchase. This rebate will be issued in the form of a Online Store Credit. Only orders placed online will be eligible for the extra 5% rebate. Rebate must be used between January 15, 2011 and February 15 2011. Rebate totals will be emailed to you the week of January 11.

For Example an Exhaust for the M109 with an MSRP of $499.95 that we normally sell for $439.00 and club members buy for $421.44 can be bought for $379.30 during the sale and then you will get a Online Store Credit to use in January in the amount of $18.97, making the maximum savings on this order of 28%.

10% Off + Club Pricing + 5% Rebate = MAJOR SAVINGS

Starts 6PM, Wednesday, November 23, 2010
Ends at 8AM Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Coupon Code is FEAST

Take 10% Off Most Items We Offer In Our Store (read below for all excluded items).
Plus Parts Club Members Receive Their Additional Discounts. To Join the Parts Club and Get the Extra Discounts, CLICK HERE

IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER:
1. Coupon code is FEAST
2. Sale Starts 6PM, Monday, November 23, 2010
3. Sale Ends 8AM Tuesday, December 7, 2010
4. Must place order at www.DirectLineParts.com
5. No Minimum on Order Total to get discount

Our THANKSGIVING SALE is going on now. So now is the time to get what you want at a big discounted price. The sale is going on now and there's NO MINIMUM to qualify for this discount. Orders must be placed in our online store which is www.directlineparts.com.

The coupon code must be entered at checkout to receive the discount. Discount does not apply to previously ordered merchandise.

Orders placed at our OEM parts website www.hdlparts.com are not included in this sale. If you can't order it on our main website at www.directlineparts.com then the discount is not available. This discount is not available on any of our other websites.

You must type the coupon code in the coupon section when you check out of the online store. Use this coupon code FEAST . If you have done this correctly you will see the adjusted order totals on your checkout and in your email confirmation. If you do not see the discounted amount then you have entered it wrong or ordered something not eligible.

Enter the code of FEAST into the coupon code space in your online order and receive an extra discount on eligible items.

The following items are NOT eligible for the extra discount: Parts Club Memberships, Honda oil/chemical products, & discounts do not apply to the purchase of any vehicles, motorcycles, ATV or scooters.

You must type the coupon codes in the coupon section when you check out of the online store. Use the coupon codes noted at the top of this e-mail. We offer this type of sale several times per year. We do it because we want to sell a lot of merchandise and we want you to have some money left in your pocket. We want to do all of this without having to answer telephone calls and inputting orders into the computer. We can save money that way and pass the savings on to the online community that visits our message boards.

We have a huge inventory but we must rely on our suppliers and manufacturers to provide us with a steady flow of merchandise. If we do not have the items in stock we will maintain your order in a backorder status until we receive the merchandise and ship it to you. Or you may cancel the order at your discretion.

These sale discounts CAN BE combined with the PARTS CLUB DISCOUNTS. These sale discounts cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount.

All of our employees appreciate the business that you entrust to us. We do screw-up occasionally and all we ask is that you give us the opportunity to take care of the problem. If you feel that your problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction, then please call any of us at 888-693-1011.

Direct Line Parts, Inc.

The coupon code is: FEAST for a 10% discount on most products.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
most of their sales blow
I have never ordered anything from them; am looking at the Hondaline lightbar which they have priced @ $326.44 and with the 10% discount it would be a total of $293.79 & free shipping; the least expensive I seen so far; however if this place has a bad reputation on their orders, customer service, etc...I would like to know; thanks.:patriot:

·
Registered
18,990 Posts
many of my orders have taken a month or more to get and that is not what I want.

The led signals for the rear took 2 months to get.

So best thing to do is call and confirm it is in stock or you may play the wait game.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
many of my orders have taken a month or more to get and that is not what I want.

The led signals for the rear took 2 months to get.

So best thing to do is call and confirm it is in stock or you may play the wait game.
Man that really is poor customer service; thanks for letting me know Charlie; will call them first if I even decide to do business with them. I gladly pay more somewhere else as long as I know I'm getting excellent service from them like I have with some other vendors; appreciate the input. :patriot:

·
Registered
18,990 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I already had check this one out; I called the vendor and was informed that this particular lightbar was not listed for my bike, 09 1300T; plus no returns accepted, therefore not wanting to take the risk that it would not fit.

Thanks for letting me know about it just the same Charlie, maybe someone else on the Cafe might be interested in it. This lightbar is for an 04 1300C:

Item condition:New
Price:US $279.99
Returns:No Returns Accepted
Shipping:$15.00 Standard Shipping;Estimated delivery within 4-8 business days.
Manufacturer Part Number: 08V31-MEM-100

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I already had check this one out; I called the vendor and was informed that this particular lightbar was not listed for my bike, 09 1300T; plus no returns accepted, therefore not wanting to take the risk that it would not fit.

Thanks for letting me know about it just the same Charlie, maybe someone else on the Cafe might be interested in it. This lightbar is for an 04 1300C:

Item condition:New
Price:US $279.99
Returns:No Returns Accepted
Shipping:$15.00 Standard Shipping;Estimated delivery within 4-8 business days.
Manufacturer Part Number: 08V31-MEM-100
I got that same light bar for my VTX1800 from Direct Line Parts at the end of August to $200.64, including shipping. They were having a similar sale at the time. The harness for it was already there, I just bolted it on and snapped it in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing ventured nothing gained....Friday I ordered the HL lightbar and the Kury RTB from DL then got the email discount offer on Monday so I called and asked if they would be so kind as to honor the discount on my previous purchase and voila! $50! How 'bout that? Very nice thing to do, and just the sort of thing that engenders loyalty with me.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Nothing ventured nothing gained....Friday I ordered the HL lightbar and the Kury RTB from DL then got the email discount offer on Monday so I called and asked if they would be so kind as to honor the discount on my previous purchase and voila! $50! How 'bout that? Very nice thing to do, and just the sort of thing that engenders loyalty with me.
Now that my friend is customer service! Seems like this vendor has improved their services from what others have said about them. Glad you made that call and even better that they gave you the discount. :mosh:

Hmmm...:hmm2:this might just lean me towards ordering that Honda lightbar...by chance did they tell you if your order has been shipped yet?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The RTB will be here tomorrow and the visors and lightbar will arrive Monday. So not bad at all. I'm real pleased. Now If I could just finish everything I've started (by ordering) before I order anything more... Seriously, I've got two weekends of mods on the way. I've need to lose my wallet for a week or two!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts