Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for friendly people to ride at Daytona beach. Email me your contact I will start making a list to ride the loop at Daytona

Ken

·
Registered
46 Posts
My buddie Rick and I are leaving Michigan this coming Tuesday,March the 4th and are staying until the following Tuesday, March the 11th. He rides a brand new 2014 Harley Street Glide and I have an 2008 VTX 1800T. Would love to hook-up with some folks from here.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Weather here is supposed to be sunny with highs in the 70's low in the 50's all week long. With that said, look for the biggest crowds around Destination Daytona (Rossmeyers Harley), Main Street in Daytona has some good music/sightseeing all week, but expect a long slow ride if you want to cruise Main St., my personal favorite spot is the Cabbage Patch (not for the cole slaw), it is out away from the crowds, a nice ride on a two lane road, and has the best live music all day long every day through bikeweek. The dumb--s biker factor seems to go up as the week goes on, so watch out and have a good time. One more thing... want good food, and a nice atmosphere," Our Deck Down Under " on the east end of the Dunlawton bridge (Port Orange) Hope to see some X's next week :cheers:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
You guys can use my shop for a meeting place for a ride or just swing by. 4187 Dairy Ct. Port Orange. it's about 10+ minutes from Main St.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
I may be there but I'll be taking my Prius. I guess I better park a few blocks away so I don't get up beat up again. I remember last year

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
So do we have any plans for a ride, who else is coming into town.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I'll be there Friday the 14th, you guys get something going PM me there till the 27th

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
How long you staying Epi? I'm assuming your bringing the bike

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Well I just got back home. I was there Fri and Sat. It was fun. I bought a t-shirt or two, and drank some beer. Checked out some bikes and stared at some girls. It was fun, until..... I saw a Tranny. LOL. No kidding. Long haired blonde chick (???) Walking down the street, tall boots, leather miniskirt, giant hands and the Adam's apple. My wife was with me and we really laughed on that one... Bike week...LOL

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Well I just got back home. I was there Fri and Sat. It was fun. I bought a t-shirt or two, and drank some beer. Checked out some bikes and stared at some girls. It was fun, until..... I saw a Tranny. LOL. No kidding. Long haired blonde chick (???) Walking down the street, tall boots, leather miniskirt, giant hands and the Adam's apple. My wife was with me and we really laughed on that one... Bike week...LOL
You were here... REALLY... and I just spent the day in Hawaii. Saw some girls in bikinis, watched the waves. Was great till Dano from 5-O booked me..... fantasy land can be fun.

Sorry I got no pics to prove it, Dano still has my 110 camera.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
We can look at getting a ride together on Friday. Who is in?

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
You were here... REALLY... and I just spent the day in Hawaii. Saw some girls in bikinis, watched the waves. Was great till Dano from 5-O booked me..... fantasy land can be fun.

Sorry I got no pics to prove it, Dano still has my 110 camera.
Yes, I was there. Spent time at Destination Daytona and down town. I do have pictures, but not of the tranny chick

1 - 20 of 43 Posts