Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Would be the cheapest 1800 ever.... hell thats cheaper than most sell a 1300, Sounds way to good to be true.

Could be worth at least looking at though.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
I seen it yesterday...posted it in the chatbox last night....I would have thought right away it was a scam also...but the ad's that are scams never list phone numbers....and they never ask for a trade or cash...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just gave the guy a call, and he says he's got a clear title in hand. I wish I could get over there today to look the bike over!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
All I can say is desperate times call for desperate measures, perhaps this guy needs some quick cash, however he could easily sell a good 1800 for more than that and still get a quick sale....

·
Chrome Ho
2,037 Posts
Which one of yaz was calling while it was being loaded up saying they were on the way and would give 3 grand for it? Seller said he had 12 others in line for it all of a sudden. lol

Last I heard it was paid for loaded and gone. Guy who bought it said 1-10 he'd give it a 9.

·
Liberal Peace-Lover
1,064 Posts
Listing's been pulled.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Which one of yaz was calling while it was being loaded up saying they were on the way and would give 3 grand for it? Seller said he had 12 others in line for it all of a sudden. lol

Last I heard it was paid for loaded and gone. Guy who bought it said 1-10 he'd give it a 9.
Damn, thats just out and out dirty :spank:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So, where's my commission?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
thats an amazing buy for $2500...what year and how many miles did it have?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts