Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my Wife and I will be traveling to Seiversville TN for for 4 days in June... We plan to ride the Tail on the 17th, 18th or 19th,,, I was wondering if any one may be heading that way??? If so contact me at [email protected] we can make some plans to ride. I have a 2006 VTX 1300C, Dave & Jennifer.... I am 51 my wife is 36... looking forward to a wonderful week of riding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a great ride... I will be taking my 06 1300R down there in about 2 weeks or so... Going with my wife, best friend and his wife, and his father and mother. Was going to take my brother, but he just lost his job, and his Girl Friend... (I know sounds like a country song. ;) ) Anyway, will post pics when I get back.

·
Administrator
3,395 Posts
I think I have a pool tournament that weekend, but if not, I may join you. I can be at deals gap in less than 3 hours.

·
Awesome Member
962 Posts
I should be there on June 22nd if all goes as planned, sorry I can't meet you now.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
I'm about 2 hours away. May be able to meet up.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My buddy and i are taking the trip the 28th of this month. I can;t wait. Its about a 7 hour ride from home, If anyone else is going to be there that week

·
Registered
114 Posts
There's about 10 of us from Mississippi coming in on June 11 thru the 16. Can't wait!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like it's going to be a great summer for many!!!! If any body plans on being in the area on Wed or Thu the 18th or 19th of June call my cell. we can meet up and ride the tail, we are on a tight schedule, must leave for Cincinnati early Saturday AM for my Nieces Wedding.... cell 618-535-0990 Dave Zimmerman

·
Registered
219 Posts
I will trailer my bike to Chattanooga the last full week of June (leaving 19th or 20th) for vacation. I plan to ride over to deals gap one day that week with my Father-in-Law one day that week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great!!! We are trailering our bike as well,,, we leave Jerseyville, IL early the 16th of June, weather permitting we will cruise the dragon 17th - 19th.... Enjoy your trip!!! Be Safe!!!

·
[email protected]#$ Happens...
431 Posts
We should be there either the weekend before the 4th of July or the weekend after...buddy of mine coming back from Iraq so dates are floating right now...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We will miss you guys bye 10 / 14 days.... Have a safe and fun trip.... Be SAFE!!! dizzyguy57

1 - 13 of 13 Posts