Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the Central site as well but it seems that I have off on Thursday, wife is working and the kid is in day care. Looks like a good day to ride. Thinking of riding and stopping for lunch but no direction yet or plans.

Anyone?

·
Old Rider, newer VTX
185 Posts
As usual, work (nasty four-letter word) is in the way. Forecast is good. Have a great ride.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
I am planning on taking the bike to work Thursday, and it's the last day for us before the Holiday, so will probably be out by noon. Might be able to meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know where his shop is but I'm game. Doesn't look like my part from Memphis Shade will be here in time so I will be windshield less.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Doesn't look good for me getting out early on Thursday...:banghead:

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Don't know where his shop is but I'm game. Doesn't look like my part from Memphis Shade will be here in time so I will be windshield less.
I thought you had a windshield on when I saw you a couple of weeks ago...

I'm new to the board and live in Jacksonville. Where are you guys out of? I'll be in Lakeland Jan. 15-23rd.
We're hoping to do a ride up to your area in February or March so keep an eye out.

Doesn't look good for me getting out early on Thursday...:banghead:
You looked a little sick the last time I saw you, I predict you'll be "coughing" when you go into work tomorrow. Take some of Jill's mascara and lightly smudge it under your eyes so it looks like you've been up all night. Then just rub some vapor rub on your neck and make sure they see your popping cough drops, you're guaranteed to have thursday off with the boss's blessing.:stirpot:

But seriously, i'm sure we'll link up for a ride over the next week or so.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, that didn't take long. Massive honey do list, should be able to meet for lunch and then maybe a little riding in the afternoon if I get this @$%@#$ list done.

What about meeting at the Tilted Kilt in Clearwater at lunch time?

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
You looked a little sick the last time I saw you, I predict you'll be "coughing" when you go into work tomorrow. Take some of Jill's mascara and lightly smudge it under your eyes so it looks like you've been up all night. Then just rub some vapor rub on your neck and make sure they see your popping cough drops, you're guaranteed to have thursday off with the boss's blessing.:stirpot:

But seriously, i'm sure we'll link up for a ride over the next week or so.
:spank: Sounds like you have some experience at this?
We only have one small job going right now and if we get it out the door than we will shut down between Christmas and New Years, and I won't burn any vacation days like I was going to, so it's time to whip the troops...:D

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Well, that didn't take long. Massive honey do list, should be able to meet for lunch and then maybe a little riding in the afternoon if I get this @$%@#$ list done.

What about meeting at the Tilted Kilt in Clearwater at lunch time?
As of now it's up in the air, Kim has some last minute shopping we have to do. Plus the "to do" list that i've been working on for the last week. So i'll let you know by tonight.

:spank: Sounds like you have some experience at this?
We only have one small job going right now and if we get it out the door than we will shut down between Christmas and New Years, and I won't burn any vacation days like I was going to, so it's time to whip the troops...:D
Nope, no experience...well maybe a little. I understand the vacation time, that just means we'll be able to ride next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts