1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Awesome!!! :mosh: Great job. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
My second favorite bike, bought a new cb750, bored ported, relieved, cammed, manyley ss valves, racing valve springs, barnett cluth, me and the bike were racing all over Long Island. For speed, think Kawi 900 z1 or better.
Bike is still sitting in my garage while i sit and pray to someday find a decent gast tank and side covers that i can afford.
Anyway, great pics of a great bike, the single cam CB750.
:cheers: Bry

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Very nice job indeed, am I missing something or is the throttle not on yet?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Awesome. 2 of my buds had '82 CB 750's that both looked almost new. One sold his after picking up an '85 (I think) 1100 Magna. When we ride, they always draw a crowd.

A buddy of mine has an '82 Yamaha 1100 (inline 4) that he keeps talking about trading with me for my '03 Shadow. I've been after him for a while now. I'd like to have that Yammie to make a cafe racer out of. It's in great shape and runs like a scalded dog.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Very cool!!!!..Is that some blue flake in the clear??...Always wanted an old CB750, still on my "someday" list...
HOK ocean blue dry pearl. On top of the black. Under the clear. All paint on this ride, no stickers or vinyl :choppersm

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Awesome. Nice tribute to Mr. Honda, too.

We'd love to hear about what you had to do to it, what parts you chose and why, etc.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great job - the "cafe racer" look is so cool. If I could afford a second bike that would be a fun project

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i am looking to find one of those to restore as we speak...that one looks really good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts